Here is our view--if the sun is shining!! We are looking northeast toward Frederick Sound beyond Petersburg. Devils Thumb always greets us first on days like this. This is my first blog as a result of my school training. I am taking a class via internet in Digital Images Editing, so stay tuned.....Tuesday, January 16, 2007
VIEW FROM THE NARROWS
Here is our view--if the sun is shining!! We are looking northeast toward Frederick Sound beyond Petersburg. Devils Thumb always greets us first on days like this. This is my first blog as a result of my school training. I am taking a class via internet in Digital Images Editing, so stay tuned.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Martina--nice blog site! I am looking forward to reading more about your adventures in Petersburg......
ReplyDeleteThere is no place like Southeast especially when the weather is nice! I like your photo.
ReplyDelete