This perch was constructed at the end of our dock for the many bald eagles that live nearby. We found no eagles but the kingfishers love this site. And we love to watch them and listen to their crackle-call.
Is that snow in the background? Yes, I know you're in Alaska, but here in south Texas we see that stuff so seldom that I always have to ask just to make sure I remember what it looks like. ;o) LOL!
What a pretty sight! Kingfishers are pretty. I hardly get to see these birds at my place.
ReplyDeleteIs that snow in the background? Yes, I know you're in Alaska, but here in south Texas we see that stuff so seldom that I always have to ask just to make sure I remember what it looks like. ;o) LOL!
ReplyDeleteNeat shot. thank you for sharing.
Damama's at it again!
Schön, wie man seinen Schopf auch noch aus der Ferne sieht!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute capture of the kingfisher. I love the mountain in the background. Great photo.
ReplyDeleteGreat capture - how nice of him to "pose" in front of such beautiful scenery!!
ReplyDeleteJeri: her loves to pose on the eagle perch...makes him feel bigger, i guess!
ReplyDelete